BSTC 2021 English Important Questions
Dear Reader I Am Proving You English Most Important Questions For BSTC 2021 English Important Questions Exam. This Is Very Helpful In Exam. Read All Questions Carefully For Exam.
- Which tense do the following sentences belong to When the soldiers realized that they had been fooled, they __________ back.
(a) has rush
(b) have rush
(c) had rushed
Right Answer : rushed
Past Perfect Tense के बाद होने वाला कार्य हमेशा Simple Past Tense में दिखाया जाता है।
- Which tense do the following sentences belong to Galileo said that the earth __________around the sun.
(a) has resolved
(b) is resolving
Right Answer : Right Answer :
Universal truth दिखाने के लिए हमेशा Simple Present Tense use किया जाता है।
- Use appropriate article: He was _________ first man to arrive.
Right Answer : the
Superlative Degree के पहले ‘ The article use होता है।
- Use appropriate article ________Twelve inches make foot.
Right Answer : a
Singular Countable Noun का पहला अक्षर उच्चारण करने पर हिन्दी में व्यंजन होने पर’ a ‘ ariticle use करते हैं।
English Important Question Pre deled Exam 2021
- Change the voice of following sentences: Do you know her?
(a) Does she know you?
(b) Are you know to her?
(c) Is she known to you?
(d) Has she been known by you?
Right Answer : Is she known to you?
A.V .: Sub. + V/ V, + s/ es + Obj. P.V .: Sub. (Obj.) + is/ am/ are + V3 + by + agent
- Change the voice of following sentences: I do not know him.
(a) He is not known to me.
(b) He has not been known to me.
(c) He was not known to me.
(d) He had not been known to me.
Right Answer : He is not known to me.
A.V .: Sub. + V1/ V1 + s/ es + Obj. P.V .: Sub. (Obj.) + is/ am/ are + V3 + by + agent
- Use appropriate determiners: I normally have buttermilk with my lunch.
(d) the few (b)
Right Answer : some
Singular Countable noun के साथ Some use होता है।
- Use appropriate determiners: man knows his duties.
(d) Few (C)
Right Answer : Every
Singular Countable Noun के साथ every use होगा।
- Complete the following sentence with the correct form of the adjective: It was car________ he had ever driven.
(a) the more comfortable
(b) the most comfortable
(c) the comfortable
(d) the comfortablest
Right Answer : the most comfortable
दो से ज्यादा में से एक को Select को पर Superlative Degree use की जाती है।
- Use appropriate prepositions: The horse ran the field.
(d) underneath (a)
Right Answer : across
Cross करने के लिए across use होता है।
English Is Most Important And Easy Part For BSTC 2021 Exam. BSTC 2021 English Important Questions Help To Get Full Marks In Exam.